Certificate Course on Criminal Psychology
PsychEDD®️ (ISO Certified) Presents Certificate Course on Criminal Psychology
Become a Criminal Psychology Practitioner.
Starting From – 11 June 2022
Time – 06:30 Pm – 07:30 Pm
Every Saturday and Sunday
10% discount for a group of 2 or more
Reserve seat at Rs 500/– ( Contact us to Reserve your seat on +91 98889-16050 call/ whats app)
Register before 20 April and get Flat 1000/- Discount Use code CC1000
Unit 1 – Introduction to Criminal Psychology
– Definition of Crime in Psychological Setup.
– Concept of Crime & Psychology.
– Historical Benchmark on Criminal Psychology.
– Criminal Psychology is different from Forensic Psychology & Criminology.
– Research Approach in Criminal Behaviour Investigative Analysis.
– Functions of Criminal Psychologists.
– Understanding Court Procedure & the Correctional System.
Unit 2 – Crime & Mental Disability
– Criminal Behaviour w.r.t. Physical Appearance.
– Influences of Family and Environment.
– Nature VS Nurture Concept.
– Offenders and Learning Disabilities.
– Treatment of Criminals with Mental Disorders.
– Intelligence Level of Criminals (Intelligence Testing)
Unit 3 – Courtroom Psychology
– Social Cognition + Primary Effect.
– Concept of Law & Psychology in Criminogenic Setup.
– Effects of Media in Crime Reporting.
– Characteristics of Defendants and Lawyers
Unit 4 – Aggression & Severe Crimes
– Characteristics and Types of Aggressive Behaviour
– The Society’s Role in Human Aggression
– Other Factors behind Aggression (Depression, Substance Abuse etc)
– Theories Used in Criminal Psychology (Motivational, Freudian etc)
Unit 5 – Prevention and Punishment of Crime
– Curbing Crime Rate.
– Punishment Types and History.
– Grounds for Punishment.
– Objectivity & Fairness.
Unit 6 – Research Work + Presentations + Case Studies along with Exposure
of various Psychometric Asst. in Criminal Psychological Investigation Setup.
Who can enroll?
Graduation in Psychology or any other stream or or Anyone Interested can join this course.
- Assessments, Quizzes, Role Plays
- 75% Attendance Mandatory.
- Leaves are allowed
- Recordings will be provided
Step 1: Select appropriate option you wish to opt for
Step 2: Complete Checkout Process and Payment
Step 3: If you have opted to reserve seat you will be contacted 2 days before the program begins for completion of payment of the program.
Step 4: You will receive joining details 1 day before the program begins.
All the participants will receive an Hard Copy Certificate from ICPEM (Regd. under Niti Ayog Govt. of India) along with a Performance Letter from PsychEDD.
After completion of course you are eligible as Art Therapist.
TO KNOW MORE
- Topics 29
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes
Unit 1 - Introduction to Criminal Psychology
- Definition of Crime in Psychological Setup.
- Concept of Crime & Psychology.
- Historical Benchmark on Criminal Psychology
- Criminal Psychology is different from Forensic Psychology & Criminology
- Research Approach in Criminal Behaviour Investigative Analysis
- Functions of Criminal Psychologists
- Understanding Court Procedure & the Correctional System
Unit 2 - Crime & Mental Disability
Unit 3 - Courtroom Psychology
Unit 4 - Aggression & Severe Crimes
Unit 5 - Prevention and Punishment of Crime
Unit 6 -